Information and Referral
For people who need to know where to start, Senior Resource Association (SRA) can provide information on available resources, including A Guide to Senior Services in Indian River County.
Frequently Referred Services
Looking for a specific organization? For a list of our frequently referred services and more information, please contact SRA at: 772.569.0760 or email@example.com
A Guide to Senior Services in Indian River County
The Guide to Senior Services in Indian River County is available at the Senior Resource Association’s Programs Office in Vero Beach, as well as at Indian River Medical Center, Sebastian River Medical Center, Vero Beach and Sebastian Chambers of Commerce, Vero Beach and Sebastian Libraries and the Vero Beach Community Center or you may call us for a copy at 772.569.0760.
Contents include information about:
- Daily Living Assistance: Adult Enrichment & Respite, Assisted Living Facilities, Housing, In-Home Services, Emergency Assistance, Emergency Response Systems, Caregiver Programs, Employment & Training Assistance, Food Assistance, and Volunteering.
- Health Care: Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Nursing Homes, Durable Medical Equipment, Pharmacies, Vision, Hearing, Physical Therapy, Exercise and Fitness Centers, Public Health, Support Groups, Referral Services, Mental Health Services, and Substance Abuse.
- Insurance, Legal, & Related Services: Medicare, Medicaid, Long-Term Care Insurance, SHINE Program, Credit Counseling, Income Tax Assistance, Legal Services, Protective Services, Victim Assistance, Social Security, and Veteran Benefits.
- Education, Leisure & Travel: General Education, Arts & Crafts Classes, Computer Classes, Health Education, Exploring Indian River County, Travel, and Indian River County Parks.
- Funeral & Cremation Services: Outline of Process and Vital Statistics.