If you’re like most caregivers, your days are spent balancing your time between caring for your loved one and focusing on your own needs.
Senior Resource Association understands this struggle, so we created a special Adult Enrichment & Respite program with you and your loved one in mind – which we call DayAway.
Watch a testimonial from one of our DayAway participants!
A day can make a difference
DayAway promotes social inclusion for those age 18 and older who can no longer be left safely at home alone by offering diverse and relevant activities in a safe and welcoming atmosphere.
DayAway also provides you, the caregiver, peace of mind and opportunities to care for yourself and handle daily responsibilities.
Designed with comfort in mind, Senior Resource Association’s DayAway centers in Vero Beach and Sebastian create a warm and inviting space to enjoy engaging social and physical activities, such as exercise, dancing, and arts & crafts.
Senior Resource Association believes DayAway will be a life-changing experience for you and your loved one.
Contact us today at 772.569.0760 for more information and to schedule a tour of one of our centers.
Certified, Professional Staff
Senior Resource Association’s DayAway centers are the only centers in Indian River County licensed by the Agency for Health Care Administration. Our DayAway staff, comprised of LPNs and CNAs, are certified in Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- Staff to participant ratio of 1:5 in Sebastian and 1:6 in Vero Beach
- Medication management by licensed practical nurses
Two Convenient Locations
- Vero Beach: 694 14th Street
- Sebastian: 815 Davis Street
Delicious, healthy meals
- All participants are served plated, hot meals approved by a registered dietician to meet 1/3 of daily dietary needs.
- Arts and crafts
- Brain games
- Live music
- Outdoor reflection
- Supervised day trips and outings
Easy and Convenient Transportation for Eligible Riders
- Senior Resource Association’s Community Coach provides pre-arranged transportation to-and-from the DayAway Centers for those who meet eligibility requirements.
Tour a DayAway center
Please complete the form below or call 772.569.0760 to schedule a tour.